Some of the benefits you have are:
- Access to monthly CSI Homebrew Club meetings
- Entry into the monthly club homebrew competition
- Opportunity to learn about various brewing techniques from award winning homebrewers
- Opportunity to attend several club parties throughout the year
- Most importantly….the ability to sample and enjoy hundreds of homebrews from fellow club members.
For 2019, a joint CSI and The Society for the Preservation of Beers from the Wood (SPBW) is once again available. SPBW is the first American branch of the oldest consumer-based group interested in stimulating the brewing of, increasing the awareness of, and encouraging the drinking of traditional draught beer. They hold meetings once a month at a chosen pub in the Baltimore/Washington region to enjoy the simple pleasure that is cask-conditioned real ale. For more information on SPBW, the membership benefits, date/times of upcoming meetings, and member discounts, please go here.
Here are the annual membership rates.
|Membership Type||2019 Membership Fee|
|Individual w/SPBW Membership Combo||$35|
|Couple w/SPBW Membership Combo||$55|
If you are interested in joining the CSI Homebrew Club, please join us at 7:30pm (or 7:00pm if a guest speaker is scheduled) on the 2nd Tuesday of every month at the upstairs bar in Mahaffey’s Pub in the Canton section of Baltimore, MD.
If you wish to pay your dues online, you can do so below. Note: There is a $1 additional added on to pay for the club’s PayPal processing fee: